Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cigarettes and chocolate milk*

Somehow this morning's outfit shot turned out a little too pin-up-y for my taste but I didn't want to withhold, especially because I love how I was beyond comfortable all day in a sweatpants without the sweatpants kind of way. The cotton jersey skirt was a Christmas gift from sister (or my mom? sorry can't remember... but I LOVE it!)
I don't know if brown, gray, and creme "match" but the buttons have a nice tortoise shell feel and I tend to think that neutrals go well together.

The undershirt is from lord knows where but it is thin to the point that there are holes throughout but still I can't seem to part with it. That seems to be a running theme lately. Regardless, it makes for a beautiful layer with sweaters such as this! (Sorry for the late post, our internet was strange this morning thanks to all of this gorgeous SNOW!!)
*Header: Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright
**NOTE: I do not smoke, nor do I endorse smoking. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment