Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little bitta love (with a side of hummus)

Tonight Nick had to work late (boo) so I was left to fend for myself for dinner (double boo) and as most of you will attest, cooking for yourself is just not as fun. Particularly after a less-than-stellar day. Pondering the hours of work that lie ahead I decided to make something quick and easy, you know, so I could have plenty of time to watch tv, answer emails, and basically do anything other than work. Procrastination, how I loathe thee!
I threw together some spinach, tomatoes, carrots, portabella mushrooms, black olives, red onions and hummus in a pita and had dinner in less than ten minutes. A surprisingly colorful little meal!

And then as I grabbed my camera to take this, I saw it... That tiny green light at the top of the frame means that before he suddenly got called into work in the middle of the day Nick set up the coffee maker to auto-brew tomorrow. As if he wasn't already perfect?! If I am ever asked to define love, "it's the little things" will surely be a part of said definition. Sweet dreams all! xNicole

No comments:

Post a Comment