Monday, May 17, 2010

She smelled of daisies

Hello all!

It's been.... intense. Somewhere in the middle of it all I had a birthday and I can't thank you all enough for making me feel so special :-) You are the best. I took a week off from posting following it all to get a grip on my health, sanity, and peace of mind and I can happily report I am doing just fine.

Apologies for leaving you in a lurch but to make up for it, here are some beautiful tunes care of my older brother who is safely back in Sydney after a much-too-quick trip. This is Angus and Julia Stone, the brother and sister duo whose lyrical folk rock romantic tunes make me swoon. Enjoy:
<object width="250" height="400">

During my week of no-posting,  I received some beautiful flowers
fell in love with this tree all over again (this is an un-doctored pic!)
and ate some delicious treats... among many other things.
Hope you have all been enjoying this spring as much as I have! xN




No comments:

Post a Comment