Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thank you!

You guys! This has been an incredibly trying past two weeks, and will probably continue to be for the next week... but during this madness my 29th bday came and went and I just wanted to say, from the very bottom of this old heart...THANK YOU.

My bff in Boston sent me the sweetest lil book of friendship that brought me tears (I am the QUEEN of sap ... but if you are reading this blog, you probably already know this!) and I wanted to share something wonderful I read:

There are people who take the heart out of you, and there are people who put it back. --Elizabeth David

If you are in a good mindspace that line may not mean much to me, but after such an emotionally grueling week, it meant EVERYTHING. Thank you all so much for giving me back my heart. My dear friends are few and far between but what each of you means to me I could never summarize in work. That goes double for my family and my dear sweet Nick... that man has the patience of a saint. Smooches. xn

No comments:

Post a Comment