Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nashville

I secretly wish I grew up in the south, anyone else? Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil was one of my favorite books growing up and when I actually visited Savannah, I fell in love with the sweet charm of the city and the people. When I saw this pic on on Chelsey's blog this morning, I swooned a little...
I didn't know much about them before but they're a Nashville couple that I picture running barefoot to the lake and doing cannonballs off a tire swing in the lake behind the church right after their wedding. This image makes me want to head south and stay awhile!

I should probably also apologize for not posting lately! My little brother is moving to Kansas this summer and he and his girlfriend just left NY after an extremely relaxing, yet sad visit. I wish he wasn't leaving but am SO happy for him. Hope you've all been well! xN

No comments:

Post a Comment