Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chana Masala

MMMM. I made Smitten Kitchen's Chana Masala tonight. I wouldn't exactly call it a home run in deliciousness but I was surprised by how easy it was to make, especially when I substituted the canned whole tomatoes with canned chopped tomatoes, saving that extra messy step. This was definitely a 20, 25 minute meal tops. The best part is that full-bodied smell that will last in our apartment for at least another day. I wish I could take a picture of that smell! Instead I give you this:
I forgot to take a picture before we ate and the pot was brimming but I'm happy that I can highlight some of the beautiful Pyrex tupperware we just bought. Nick's practical idea of course but I love that I can bring the mini on top for lunch today! Bon appetit!! xN

No comments:

Post a Comment