Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No more teachers no more books


I officially re-enter the rat race today. I awoke at 6:30 ten minutes before my alarm, anxiety-ridden and started frantically scrolling through my blackberry to catchup on all of the unanswered messages from the two days prior.

Well. That lasted about ten minutes before I realized: life is too short. This job is just a job and those emails can wait. The dogs and I had a date with the streets and Nick needed his coffee and breakfast. Funny then that the first thing I saw when I left our apartment was this school bus, calling me back to the rat race. Looking on the brighter side, perhaps it's a sign that I should look into teaching? I DO love children.

I am a planner and as any good planner would do, I've got a plan! Stay tuned to see what develops this summer!
xN

2 comments:

  1. I love this, very good stuff. Especially throw up chicken was just talking about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love this. It´s so refreshing , and such a great way to see what you´re up to. I really want to try that biscotti (and calamari and granola mixture)...

    ReplyDelete